Isn't It Time For A Change?
The thrill of the chase, the adrenaline rush of the hunt, the glow of conquest. You think it's perfect and you'll love it forever... but one day, the romance is gone. Ah, the fickle eye of fashion. Clothes don't promise happily-ever-after; they just sweep you off your feet for a while. When the thrill is gone, Show Pony is fair play. Clear out your closet of items that are just "too good to be thrown away" and come to Show Pony. Then, visit our shop and have fun re-filling your closet. Move on and fall in love again! With Show Pony you can profit from your past!
Why consign with us?
- Owner managed.
- No appointment required. Please call ahead to ensure we are available to go through your merchandise and confirm the types of items we are currently taking.
- You can collect your earnings whenever you like.
- We genuinely care about our consignors and take good care of your items.
- You are welcome to suggest pricing for your items and check your account whenever you like.
- Our items are well organized in a clean boutique space with lots of character.
- The store is easy to get to and we pride ourselves on service.
We ask for your cooperation in the following policies to ensure consistent communication and the quality of our clothing and accessories.
- We request that all clothing must be clean and free of tears. Be sure to check at home in bright light—you may be able to launder and still consign at a later drop-off.
- A list is provided for all items consigned. Items may be marked down as necessary to sell.
- Show Pony will price all clothing at its discretion.
- Management may decide to reduce the price of an article at any time
- The consignment period is 90 days.
- You receive fifty percent (50%) of the selling price before tax. Payment is by check or may be applied to store purchases.
- Unsold items may be returned to the consignor or donated.
- All unclaimed items will become the property of Show Pony 30 days after the consignment period ends.
How To Get The Most From Consigning:
- Be realistic. Prices depend on the value, the age of the item, and the demand for it.
- Items must be "like new" and in fashion or "vintage" items in good sellable condition.
- Remember the seasons: March - August for spring/summer and September - February for fall/winter.
- We accept jeans to cocktail dresses and all accessories, including jewelry, belts, scarves, hats, handbags, and footwear.
- Our shoppers love designer labels and other labels, including BCBG, Banana Republic, Free People, J Crew, Zara, and others.
It is important to build a trusting relationship with whomever you decide to consign with and we hope that will be us!
Download and print our consignment agreement here.